Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Movie SM ‘IAM’ SHINEE IMAGE

Movie SM ‘IAM’ SHINEE IMAGE
Fashion-women On 9 April, SHINee has released a poster of each member to SM Entertainment upcoming film 'IAM', Each poster contains a personal message written by the members of SHINee
Minho and Taemin leave a comment more serious in their poster, they wrote, "From the moment we make her debut until now, it feels like a film," and "I want to be more dramatic". Jonghyun said, "I have 50 000 songs on my MP3 player,". Key shows the innocent by writing: "My friends told me not to lie when I tell them that I had a concert at Madison Square Garden. "Onew, on the other hand, reflects his pleasant personality and confidence to just write," I'm a genius. "

Artikel Terkait

Movie SM ‘IAM’ SHINEE IMAGE
4/ 5
Oleh

Berlangganan

Suka dengan artikel di atas? Dapatkan desain eksklusif gretis via email